Corporate Traveller is pleased to offer WestJet’s Business Travel Program for your corporate travel program. WestJet understands that travelling for business can sometimes be challenging, so the airline offers a range of services and added benefits to help your flight be as comfortable as possible. Benefits include items like no overbooking, a rewards program that is free from blackouts, convenient scheduling of flight times and more.
The WestJet Business Travel Program is an initiative for non-contracted enterprises (partners without a WestJet Corporate Incentive Program (CIP)) with a qualified minimum annual corporate travel spend of $10,000 on WestJet.
You and your organization will benefit from competitive direct corporate partner at-source discounts
- Minimum $10,000 annual travel spend
- 0% percent on Z* (Econo Lowest)
- 3% percent on DXGPM (Econo)
- 6% percent on LQ (Econo), B (Flex), HW (Plus Lowest)
- 8% percent on YV (Flex), K (Plus)
* Econo (Lowest) (Z) fares are not combinable with other WestJet fares
WestJet’s commitments and requirements:
- Qualified corporations must have greater than $10K in travel spend (WestJet route parity spend, not including taxes) for the trailing 12 months to qualify.
- WestJet will provide measurement and reporting for the program (on base fare volume).