Corporate Traveller is pleased to offer WestJet’s Business Travel Program for your corporate travel program. WestJet understands that travelling for business can sometimes be challenging, so the airline offers a range of services and added benefits to help your flight be as comfortable as possible. Benefits include competitive at-source discounts, reports on company WestJet travel spend and the ability to allocate unused flight credits to be used by all employees.
The WestJet Business Travel Program is an initiative for non-contracted enterprises (partners without a WestJet Corporate Incentive Program (CIP)) with a qualified minimum annual corporate travel spend of $10,000 on WestJet.
You and your organization will benefit from competitive direct corporate partner at-source discounts.
- Minimum $10,000 annual travel spend
- Economy: 3-9% discount, depending on spend
- Premium: 5-9% discount, depending on spend
- Business: 10-19% discount, depending on spend
WestJet’s commitments and requirements:
- Qualified corporations must have greater than $10K in travel spend (WestJet route parity spend, not including taxes) for the trailing 12 months to qualify.
- WestJet will provide measurement and reporting for the program (on base fare volume).