Thinking about applying for an exciting career with Corporate Traveller? Perhaps you already have, and want to know what’s next. Below you’ll find information on our recruitment process, as well as some great tips for applying.
All applications for Corporate Traveller positions are submitted via our online application form. You will be required to provide details about your education, employment history, travel experience, personal achievements and customer service skills. You will also have the opportunity to upload a current resume on the second page of the application.
After applying, you will not be able to view or edit your responses, so we encourage you to consider the criteria and take your time when writing your answers.
Tips for submitting your application:
- Ensure you take your time and answer all questions concisely
- Think about the role and its requirements when crafting your responses
- Proofread and spell check your application
- Tailor your resume if necessary
- Triple check all details are correct (i.e., contact phone and email) before submitting
The phone interview is a 5-10 minute formal conversation that allows us to assess your suitability for a position with Corporate Traveller. We’ll be asking about your motivation for applying, relevant experience, travel history / interest and also about your own passions. This is also a chance for you to learn more about Corporate Traveller, the role, as well as the rewards on offer.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, email is an important communication tool that we use through the recruitment process.
Emails may be sent to:
- Advise candidates of the outcome of their application
- Confirm invitation to a phone interview or assessment centre
- Provide instructions on completing online abilities testing
- Request additional information relevant to your application
It is important that you monitor your email account for communication from us if you have submitted an application. If you have been expecting an email but have not yet received one, ensure you check your junk mail folders and any spam settings.
Have further questions? Visit the contact us page or shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org