The following terms and conditions regarding your Booking and Invoice apply:
1. AGENCY – FCM Travel Solutions, Corporate Traveller, Stage & Screen Travel Solutions (or any of its affiliated entities) acts as travel agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport and accommodation service providers, including but not limited to, airlines, coach, rail and cruise line operators and hotels (Travel Services Provider). We do not own, operate, manage or control these independent suppliers of services and is not liable for their acts or omissions.
2. PAYMENT – We have either permitted the traveller and/or your Company to pay for the services by credit card or on credit in accordance with the terms and conditions of a Travel Services Agreement, Credit Card Authority Form or the Application for Credit between us and your Company. The Company and/or the traveller agrees to pay for the amount set out in this invoice in accordance with such terms. If for any reason, any Travel Service Provider is unable to provide the services for which the traveller has contracted, the Company and/or the traveller’s remedy lies against the Travel Service Provider, and not against us and in the event that payment has been made to us by credit card, the Company agrees that they will not seek to charge back the payment. If we incur any costs, including but not limited to attorneys’ fees, to recover any payments charged back by the Company’s credit card company, the Company agrees that it will be liable for these costs. If the credit card is declined, the Company guarantees that they will settle any amounts owing to us via funds transfer or cash immediately.
3. CANCELLATIONS, CHANGES & EXCHANGES – Any amendment whatsoever, or any changes to a ticket (date change, rerouting, etc) constitutes a cancellation. Please be advised that cancellations incur charges imposed by the airline or tour operator which can be up to 100% of the total fare purchased. Please note that airline/wholesaler refunds can take up to twelve (12) weeks. Airline tickets are non-refundable once travel has commenced. Where we incur any liability for a cancellation fee or charge for any booking which the traveller may cancel, the traveller agrees to indemnify us for the amount of that fee or charge. All airline tickets are non-transferrable.
4. FINAL PRICE & INCREASES – The traveller acknowledges that by making the payment for the booking that the travellers has accepted the price quoted by us. The traveller will not seek a refund or a credit card charge back on the services once a payment has been received in full for the services. Please note that all airfares and tour operators’ rates are subject to change without notice. We therefore cannot warrant that prices will not change and any increases must be borne and paid for upon demand either by us, the airline, the tour operator or the supplier of the service. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control which increases the cost of the product or services.
5. LIABILITY: We do not accept any liability of whatever nature, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or willful act or failure to act or otherwise of any Travel Service Provider or of any third party. In addition and without limitation, we are not responsible for any injury, loss, death, inconvenience, delay, or damage to person or property in connection with the provision of any goods or services whether resulting from, but not limited to, acts of God or force majeure, illness, disease, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, animals, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes or other means of transportation, or for any failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time. Also be advised that certain foreign facilities such as air-conditioning systems in public places, hotels and motor coaches may not be up to Canadian standards. Baggage is entirely at owner’s risk. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements. The traveller and/or the Company specifically agree that we are not liable for any consequential loss or damage.