Corporate Traveller's Anti-Spam Policy
The Flight Centre Travel Group (Canada), dba Corporate Traveller (“Corporate Traveller”) will ensure to act in accordance with Canada’s Anti – Spam Legislation ('CASL').
Spam is defined as any electronic commercial message sent without the express consent of the recipient(s). Spam is also used as the vehicle for the delivery of other online threats such as spyware, phishing and malware.
Corporate Traveller understands that the anti-spam legislation in Canada is in place to deter damaging and misleading forms of spam. Corporate Traveller has an ongoing training approach in ensuring its continued compliance with this legislation.
Most, if not all, of our recipients are our clients or prospective clients ('Clients'). Corporate Traveller certifies that it will use its software to only send emails to Clients with confirmed opt-in. Corporate Traveller’s consumer opt-in approach is crafted by gaining expressed consent for commercial electronic messages prior to sending commercial messages (including emails), unless we have a pre-existing business relationship with the Clients. As in these particular cases, consent is considered to be implied.
Corporate Traveller shall ensure the following practices are adhered to when using electronic messaging for marketing and promotion purposes:
· Diligent management of the email list of our Clients
· Ensure that all essential company information is contained within the message including our company name and contact information
· Provide an opt-in approach to all Clients to confirm that they wish to receive Corporate Traveller messages
· Include an opt-out (through unsubscribing) message that is prominent and accessible within the email
· Confirmation of unsubscribing request and fulfilled within ten (10) business days
If you have any concerns about Corporate Traveller’s Anti – Spam Policy, please contact us:
1133 Melville Street, Suite 600